AIM
kandalor2

Iron Love Story Iron Love Story

Amazing

I just decided to check this out, and it was really funny, good work. I gave it a four, then I got this weird animation calling me a saviour or something. Glad this got through. Good luck in the future.

Kamikazetomato responds:

That means your 4 made this movie get into Newgrounds! Thanks!

Evidence..things not seen Evidence..things not seen

Awesome movie.

Never thought I would hear Welcome to The Machine by Pink Floyd in a flash movie.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

wow

i hate Linkin Park, but that was great. so bad its good? or so good itrs great? anyway rocx on.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

A great flash

David Firth is, in my opinion, one of the greatest flash animators in the world. I find his sick humor to be somewhat amusing. And his animation styles are astounding. I could never dream of being able to do something as graphically stunning as Roof Tiling. Bravo, Mr. Firth, bravo. Kepp up the good work and make many many more.

NG Parodies 2 NG Parodies 2

Great job

Finally, the n00bs now know the pain they cause. All those wasted hours, watching n00b movies.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

Great

This was a very great animation. I'm suprised that something so good was made so quickly. Good job and condolences to those who lost their lives and those who knew the casualities.

nbh responds:

thanks for the review

Ballroom Guide v.4 Ballroom Guide v.4

Ok

That was a fine piece of work. But newgrounds isnt the greatest place for a dance tutorial. Try some other outlets.

Signals-Iran Signals-Iran

brillant

That was awesome. Those comparisons between wuotes were amazing. Good job.

PICONJO: Ballz Zee PICONJO: Ballz Zee

another dbz rip-off

i like dbz and everything but this is just a rip-off. put more thought into it and maybe do your own voices.

Broken Saints CH 23 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 23 ACT 3

broken siants=bs

plz stop making these. we like the violent, killing, not concept, basic plotline, and cool movies newgrounds is known for. broken saints is just making newgrounds look like something stupid. and the title is right, broken saints is bs